Sunday, July 17, 2011

Okay, okay, it's been a while....

but I am back! :)

'Ohana Arts Studio has finally moved into a bigger suite. Yay! More room! We grew from a homebased business in 1993 to a retail space that is around 1100 square feet. Lots of room now.

We are currently taking registrations for studio classes for July and August. Fall is just around the corner and I will start working on the fall and winter schedule soon. Busy, busy.

Our Polynesian dance classes are filling up nicely. I used to teach thru parks and rec, but now I have a dedicated space where I can offer classes any day of the week and not just one day out of the whole week. Huia!

We are taking bookings for luau and hula parties. Lots of events coming up. So happy!

Okay, time to work on a costume for one of my private clients.

A hui hou. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment